Tuesday 5 June 2012

Oh Lara, you've done it again..


Ever wondered what it’s like to be Lara Bingle?


Me neither.

Not going to lie, when I first heard about this show I was all ‘HA. Going to be a flop!’ but to be honest now I’m all ‘OHEMGEEEE can’t wait to see it!’ – and no, I’m not kidding.

She has that kind of appeal of someone you love to hate. Like that girl at school you hated but secretly wanted so badly to be friends with.

I think she’s pretty. I love her hair. And she has a bangin’ body. Yeah, I know – what a bitch.

KIDDING.

I’m sure she’s a lovely girl, and hey, I would love to have my own t.v show too!

She’s relatable (unlucky in love, unlucky in life), and we’ve seen her naked.

It’s only on for ten weeks (half hour shows) and she’s actually not afraid to talk about her naked-ness. Kudos to her.

So I suppose we’ll have to wait and see whether she’s any good on camera or not (I’m guessing she is).

Apparently nothing is fake on the show (yeah, okay), but I mean – that’s how The Hills started out too! And we all know how that ended up...



Read more on her TV show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment